17 March 202317 March 2023Lite_AgentDon't Starve Together, Klei Entertainment
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Don’t Starve Together on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 12th in North America and Europe, and May 11th 2022 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Don’t Starve Together – Ver. ??? (Wilson’s Character Refresh)
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
- Wilson Update
- Wilson becomes more seasoned over time by getting inspiration that he can spend on learning new skills.
- Wilson can use the inspiration to open new abilities in categories of “Beard” “Torch” and “Alchemy”
- The Inspiration persists between games.
- New NPC encounter
- A new creature can be found in the world.
- Added Beard Rug Turf
- Pick/Axe now provides tier 1 shadow level for Maxwell.
- Using the Razor shaves off one level of beard at a time now.
Bug FixesSee AlsoI migliori personaggi da interpretare in "Don't Starve Together" - H.O.M.E.I migliori giochi Switch per ragazze - LadiesGamersPuoi cambiare personaggio a metà partita in Don T Starve Together? - Corrispondente comunitario
- Fixed bug causing followers and minions to sometimes not attack a hostile creature.
Notes for Modders
- AddToRegrowthManager function added for easier world regrowth additions.
- Tag “regrowth_blocker” to stop world regrowth from putting a new prefab near this area, similar to “structure” and “wall” tags.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Klei Entertainment
Don’t Starve Together – Ver. 1.4.0 (Maxwell Character Update)
- Release date: January 25th 2023 (North America) / January 26th 2023 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
The former Nightmare King suddenly finds himself facing his past… and a choice about his future. Everyone take your seats, the Amazing Maxwell’s next act is about to begin.
- Codex Umbra is now a spell book that feeds off of Sanity and Nightmare Fuel only.
- Added a spell wheel UI for reading the Codex Umbra in your inventory.
- Maxwell now summons the following shadow puppets:
- Shadow Servant
- Shadow Duelist
- Maxwell now controls up to six puppets at a time.
- These improved puppets automatically aggro or work within their summoned area for a set duration before expiring.
- Equipping shadowy equipment will increase the power of Shadow Duelists.
- This includes, but is not limited to, most things crafted from Shadow Magic or Ancient Pseudoscience.
- Maxwell now summons the following crowd control shadows:
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Prison
- All shadows can be summoned on the ocean.
- Maxwell can craft the Magician’s Top Hat and Magician’s Chest.
- Magician’s Top Hat, Magician’s Chest, and Shadow Chester are all connected to one shadow dimensional storage in the Forest, and another one while in the Caves.
- Controller twin-stick aiming for AoE targeting spells.
- Inventory bar actions, such as dropping, refuelling, and repairing items, can now be performed on controllers while auto-pause is enabled.
- AoE attack hit boxes for Ancient Sentrypede, Eye of Terror, Twins of Terror, and Celestial Champion have been updated to account for the size of their targets.
- Adjusted the tracking of Twins of Terror’s dash attacks accordingly.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Klei Entertainment
Don’t Starve Together – Ver. 1.3.0
- Release date: November 30th 2022 (North America) / December 1st 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Hallowed Nights is now active.
- A Little Drama Changes:
- The Survivors can use the Stage to show off a little bit for whoever is watching
- The Survivors can don special costumes to help them tell other stories as well.
- Costumes can be found in the Briars set piece.
- Added the Mannequins to hold (and show off!) their equipment.
- Playstyle, Game Mode, and Preset changes:
- Added Relaxed preset:
- Survivors will be damaged but not killed by starving, freezing, overheating, or from the darkness.
- Survivors will take 35% less damage from all sources.
- Hound waves and Shadow Creatures from low sanity are set to Less.
- Ghosts can revive at the Florid Postern and the world will not reset when everyone is dead.
- Wildfires are disabled.
- Game Modes, Presets, and Intention changes:
- Added a server Playstyle indicator which is determined by the world settings.
- Users will pick a Playstyle when creating a new server, which will apply the appropriate preset world settings.
- The Playstyle indicator will be displayed in the server browser where the server intention was previously displayed.
- Changing the world settings will update the Playstyle indicator to the best matching playstyle.
- The settings controlled by the Wilderness and Endless game modes can now be set in world settings.\
- Wilderness and Endless Game modes have been converted to presets. Existing worlds will be retrofitted.\
- The preset “No Giants Here” has been removed. Existing worlds will not be affected by this.
- Server intention has been removed (Social/Cooperative/Competitive/Madness).
- New world settings:
- Temperature Damage: Default / Nonlethal (will damage but not kill survivors)
- Hunger Damage: Default / Nonlethal (will damage but not kill survivors)
- Darkness Damage: Default / Nonlethal (will damage but not kill survivors)
- Max Health Penalty: Enabled / Disabled
- Spawn Mode: If survivors should spawn at the Florid Postern or at a random location.
- Survivor Death: If you will turn into a ghost or be brought back to the survivor select menu.
- Ghost Sanity Drain: Controls if there will be a sanity drain on all players when anyone is a ghost.
- Death Reset Timer: Controls how long you have before the world regenerates when all survivors are dead.
- Basic Resources: If basic resources, such as saplings and berry bushes, should respawn over time.
- Quality of Life Changes:
- Recipe Cards can now be found throughout the world.
- Reading a card will say the recipe for a Crock Pot dish.
- Recipe Cards can be found in Tumbleweeds, Graves, Sunken Chests, and some boons.
- Food and Crock Pot Changes:
- Added 2 Egg Crock Pot recipes.
- Added a Tallbird Egg Crock Pot recipe.
- Added 2 Beefalo feed Crock Pot recipes.
- Adjusted the Stuffed Fish Heads and Veggie Burger cooking priority to prevent multiple results.
- Banana Shake can no longer be made with meat, fish, or monster meat.
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri can no longer be made with meat or fish and adjusted the priority to remove the random chance of getting Banana Shake.
- Ice Cream is now classified as Goodies.
- Beefalo can now eat Roasted Birchnut.
- Changed the time for Tallbirds to lay a new egg to be more inline with other food sources.
- The Fire Pit and Campfire will now drop a charcoal when the fire goes out, if it was fueled to the max stage.
- Added information, while a ghost, to help new players learn how to revive.
- Added the Turf-Raiser Helm, a new helmet that you can get from the Antlion.
- Community feedback tweaks and changes:
- Added a loading protection which will protect survivors while the game is loading from things like transferring to the caves.
- The Cartographer’s Desk can now erase Blueprints, Tackle Adverts, Sketch, Costume Patterns, and Recipe Cards, turning it into one Papyrus.
- Updated the Scarecrow skins selection UI.
- Added cooking, fishing, and farming themed boons to the world generation.
- Ancient Stonework turf blueprint can now be found via the Distilled Knowledge.
- Digging up the turf in the ruins will now give the turf object.
- Ruins Turf and Imitation Ruins Turf Blueprints can now be crafted at the Ancient Pseudoscience Station.
- Tallbirds without a nest will now make a new nest, but only on rocky or dirt turf.
- Added the Snazzy Pitchfork (golden pitchfork)
- Increased the number of uses for the Tent and Siesta Lean-to to better reflect their crafting cost.
- The Camper’s Tent now restores health at the same rate as the Tent.
- The Straw Roll will now restore some health while sleeping.
- The Furry Roll will now affect your body temperature while sleeping.
- Trail Mix can now be made with raw Birchnuts.
- The Tin Fishin’ Bin now holds up to 20 fish.
- The Tin Fishin’ Bin can now be built on dock tiles.
- The Bookcase can now be used to open skins gifts.
- The Insulated Pack and Seed Pack-It are no longer burnable.
- Added a confirmation popup for the Reset Now button when all players are dead.
- Steeped Lunar Essence can now mutate Wobster Mounds and birds.
- The Distortion Setting has been changed to control the intensity.
- The Lazy Forager can now be repaired with nightmare fuel.
- Changed the materials required for building all stages of the Hermit Home. It no longer requires seasonal items.
- Skittersquids now always drop a Light Bulb.
- Masts placed on land and the Mannequin can now be rotated with the Fencing Sword.
- When Warly inspects food, he will now comment if it is something he ate recently.
- Trick or Treat Chest and Pantomimed Snazzy Pitchfork for login bonus rewards have been re-enabled for a short period
- Fixed a save/load bug where the Campfire’s fire would load at the center of the world.
- Fixed a bug where Gobblers and The Crabby Hermit would think the Banana Bush is a Berry Bush.
- Fixed Walter’s Guest of Honour hair and hat.
- Fixed an image artifacting bug with UI images.
- Fixed an idle animation bug.
- Fixed invisible baby beefalo hooves.
- Fixed some old set pieces from generating old Farm Plots; they now generate Drying Racks instead.
- Fixed a Tallbird Nest save/load bug.
- Fixed a rare save file corruption when spawning Bearger.
- Fixed hatching Tallbird Eggs not using all heating and cooling sources.
- Fixed planted Carrots and Catcoon Dens not regrowing after being burnt.
- Fixed being unable to see default skins with the weaveable filter on.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Klei Entertainment
Don’t Starve Together – Ver. 1.2.0
- Release date: October 20th 2022 (North America) / October 21st 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
Summer Cawnival Updates
- Added 3 new carnival games: Nest Defender, Cuckoo Spinwheel, and Birdhouse Ball Drop.
- More prizes are now available at the Prize Booth, including: Light Catchers, the Mini Tower Drop egg ride, and 3 new Midsummer Night Light designs.
- The Gold Mystery Box is now available at the Prize Booth with 12 unique statuettes to collect.
- Crow Kids now enjoy festive treats and sit by the campfire.
- Fixed a rare bug where the server could end up being unable to save the game.
- Fixed a rare crash with Steam Workshop mods failing to unzip.
- Fixed a rare crash after a follower stops following or is killed.
- Fixed a rare crash with Pengulls eating food.
- Fixed a rare crash with expired Traps existing in the inventory when it should not.
- Fixed a crash with Produce Scale and the Fish Scale-O-Matic trying to weigh wrong items from the player.
- Fixed an issue where creatures would not use the correct run speed while swimming in the water.
- The Special Events crafting menu filter will now show while free crafting is enabled.
- Wortox will now get souls from exploding Slurtles, Snurtles, and other explosive creatures.
- The rocks from removed Sea Weeds will now show up on the minimap.
- Moose/Goose obituaries will no longer flash rapidly when scrolling through the menu.
- Pond fish now cast shadows like ocean fish.
- Fixed using Abigail’s Flower on followers other than Abigail causing Abigail to unsummon.
- Fixed an issue with profile flair and profile background selections being unable to be removed.
The Curse of Moon Quay
- Map controls will now be more intuitive.
- Zooming will now focus on the cursor.
- An option in the advanced settings can be used to disable this feature.
- Zooming in and out will now be smooth.
- An option in the advanced settings controls how fast zooming is.
- Rotating the map will be around the current location and not the player.
- Controllers will see a smooth directional panning experience.
- Panning the map will try to keep a portion of the map visible on the center of the screen.
- Some mods that interact with the map or create new map instances may need to be updated for some of these features to work.
- Food affinity now takes into account Warly’s spices.
- Mods that require a spiced food will still function as expected. Having an affinity for a spiced variant and a regular food item will use whichever gives the most benefit.
- Chat auto completion text will now display on top of the chat.
- Cactus and Oasis Cactus have been added to world regrowth.
- Reeds and Cactus now have settings for world regrowth.
- Big Woby will now eat the food given to her instead of staring at it.
- Merm King trades have Gnomes replaced with Hardened Bungs.
- Reduced the cost of the Sea Fishing Rod.
- Fixed Malbatross death animations and ocean based attacks when the Malbatross is over a boat.
- Fixed particle emitters from emitting during a crash screen.
- Panning the map with the mouse will now follow the cursor accurately and precisely.
- The map will update its texture size to fit a newly resized window.
- Fixed Merm King bonus to loyalty time not being applied.
- Fixed a rare crash with the Clean Sweeper.
- Fixed bird cages having invisible birds in various situations.
- Fixed profile flair and profile backgrounds turning themselves off when navigating between the two menus.
- Fixed Winona taking food penalties when trading items.
- Fixed Birchnut trees dropping Birchnuts on the wrong side.
- Fixed friendly shadow tentacles not spawning on boats.
- Fixed highlights not showing on clients for the Houndious Shootius, Deck Illuminator and Lightning Conductor.
- Fixed Walter’s Camper’s Tent having the same descriptions as the Tent Roll.
Wickerbottom Refresh – One For the Books
- Wickerbottom can no longer be forced to fall asleep.
- Wickerbottom can now craft the following new books:
- The Angler’s Survival Guide
- Pyrokinetics Explained
- Overcoming Arachnophobia
- Tempering Temperatures
- Lux Aeterna
- Practical Rain Rituals
- Lunar Grimoire
- Apicultural Notes
- Horticulture, Expanded
- The Everything Encyclopedia
- Lux Aeterna Redux
- Wickerbottom can also build a cabinet to help conserve her books.
- Tuned Wickerbottom’s stats when it comes to eating stale and spoiled food and her health.
- Shadow Creatures now spawn when Wickerbottom attempts to read her books while insane.
- Added the Hostile Flare.
- Added the Fencing Sword for riposting fences.
- Maxwell now suffers 2.5 times the sanity costs as Wickerbottom when reading Wickerbottom’s books.
- Wortox will be able to Soul Hop to past explored locations through the Map.
- The cost of souls is proportional to the distance traveled.
- There are visual indicators to show cost increases.
- Wortox will now be able to Soul Hop a second time for free if done within a short time of the last.
- Wortox will get slightly more hunger from eating souls.
- Wortox will gain a small amount of sanity for being healed by a soul.
- Wortox Souls now only heal hurt players and have more diminishing returns when healing groups of hurt players.
- The Wortox who deals the killing strike is guaranteed at least one soul.
- This is intended to help prevent fighting for nearby souls when souls are being created but prevents boss soul drops from being fully claimed.
- Winona will no longer feel hunger drains when standing still after crafting something.
- This is intended to stop punishing players who spend time navigating through the crafting menu.
- Walter will no longer be knocked off of Woby if the damage taken is light.
- Too many light hits received in a short period of time will knock Walter off of Woby.
- Walter will no longer draw the attention of nearby monsters when attacking with Poop Pellets.
- Willow’s speech file has been updated for Steam’s word filter list.
- Bee Guards will now surround their current Queen to protect instead of staying off to the side.
- When near an Ocean Trawler while holding an Oar, the default action will be to raise or lower the Trawler.
- However, if the player is too far away or unable to reach the Ocean Trawler, the Oar’s row action will take precedence.
- Klaus will now step over the Loot Stash.
- Cave Holes now have a better collision mesh to support players teleporting into the region without causing camera issues.
- Controllers have aim assistance when facing towards these and nearby.
- They will actively try to remove players on top of them.
- The Lazy Explorer now does Walking Cane damage.
- Added console commands c_setrotation(), c_rotatecw(), and c_rotateccw() to set the rotation of a selected object.
- For worlds affected by incorrect fence/gate orientation issues, these commands may be helpful to fix them.
- c_setrotation(<angle>) sets the rotation of the selected object to <angle>
- c_rotatecw(<angle>) rotates the selected object <angle> degrees clockwise. If <angle> is not specified, then the selected object is rotated 45 degrees.
- c_rotatecw(<angle>) rotates the selected object <angle> degrees counter-clockwise. If <angle> is not specified, then the selected object is rotated 45 degrees.
- Stone Fruit will no longer require being dropped individually for explosives to crack open.
- Explosives will stop applying work after hitting 20 unique inventory items to reduce server strain.
- Sprung traps will no longer be picked up with their contents and automatically reset.
- Polly Rogers and Lazy Foragers will now share the same logic for what to pick up.
- They will now check traps that have items in them.
- They will no longer try to pick up Bundling Wraps or their papers.
- They will no longer try to pick up any item that has a container.
- Celestial Crowns, Tackle Boxes, etc.
- They will try to not pick up the same item their owner is trying to pick up.
- Polly Rogers will ignore hostile creatures if they are also invisible.
- Fixed incorrect death announcements when a player died as Wonkey.
- Fixed Second Chance Watch reviving at the wrong position when a player died as Wonkey.
- Fixed the Map getting stuck being visible when changing to and from Wonkey.
- Fixed screen and HUD flicker sometimes during Wonkey transformations.
- Fixed bug where Wonkey transformation may get stuck while mounted.
- Fixed Wortox Soul Heal mistakenly trying to heal Wanda players.
- Fixed Wortox being able to hold more than 20 souls if the souls were going directly into the active item slot.
- Fixed a bug allowing creatures to move off of boats if they are unloaded in a specific order.
- Fixed an issue where Boat Rudder controls would sometimes get stuck without being able to control it.
- Fixed Double Fence Gates sometimes not opening correctly on rotated boats.
- Crash fixes
- Fixed a crash related to the Monkey Queen taking tokens from an invalid player.
- Fixed a crash related to the Boat Magnet Beacon and the Strident Trident.
- Fixed a crash related to the Pirate Stash and Accursed Trinkets.
- Fixed a crash related to Webber and Spitter Spiders.
- Fixed a crash related to Gingerbread Pig Houses and them being created from mods.
- Fixed a crash related to crafting.
- Fixed chat input not having an edit bar.
- This change also moves the autocomplete box to be below the chat input until the engine can be changed to support rendering the edit bar regardless of hierarchy.
- Fixed an issue where Fish escaping from a full Ocean Trawler would spawn at (0,0,0).
- Fixed an issue with the Map focus function not using deltas for mods.
- Fixed various skins related bugs.
- Fixed an issue with Killer Bee Hives and other spawning prefabs trying to target invincible players.
- Fixed Boat Cannons, Directional Signs, and Winona’s Catapult sometimes not loading with the correct orientation when placed on rotated Boats.
- Fixed sounds not playing when placing Boat Bumpers.
- Fixed items picked up into the active item slot visually appearing from random spots on the screen and not playing sounds.
- Fixed several bugs that occurred when teleporting off a boat.
- Fixed player disappearing momentarily after using Gnarwail Horn.
- Fixed fence orientation on rotated boats loading incorrectly when placing a fence, rotating the boat at certain angles, and then saving the game.
- Fixed bug where monkey island sounds could be heard at the center of the world.
- Fixed Sewing Machine going invisible when being hammered.
- Fixed an issue with player animations not showing all of the swipe effects when interacting with items.
- Fixed Wolfgang’s sanity with nearby monster players and now adheres to PvP properly.
- Fixed bug where clients may falsely appear to be able to craft Living Log ingredients even when not playing as Wormwood.
- Fixed bug with Abigail Flower’s inventory icon when reloading a Forest only server.
- Fixed broken FX animation when hitting the Gigantic Beehive.
- Fixed Enlightened Crown not working on characters like Maxwell who have maximum sanity limits.
- Fixed crafting UI not updating properly when host opens/closes containers.
- Fixed various audio bugs.
- Fixed bug with Milkmade Hat being lost when given to an npc that can accept hats.
- Webber can no longer sleep in level 1 dens left by Spider Queen.
- Fixed bug where Banana Bush may sometimes stop growing after picked.
- Fixed breaking docks not destroying walls at the corners of the dock.
- Polly Rogers will no longer get stuck trying to give the hat wearer an item when their inventory becomes full and will now drop it on the ground.
- Polly Rogers will no longer get stuck in a fear state when running away from hostile creatures.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Klei Entertainment
Don’t Starve Together – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: April 12th 2022 (North America) / April 13th 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
Added the Waterlogged ocean biome
- Great Tree Trunk
- Knobbly Trees
- Fig, with new recipes
- Grass Gator
- Sea Strider
- All boats will now eventually come to a stop, regardless of whether it has an anchor or not.
- Doubled the top speed of boats.
- Increased the turning speed for boats.
- Greatly improved the performance on worlds with lots of boats.
- Boats will now properly collide with all objects while offscreen.
- When logging back in, players will now respawn on the boat they logged off on, regardless of whether it has moved since they logged off.
- Each oar has a different top speed for rowing.
Here are her details
- Wanda is a skilled clockmaker who will stop at nothing to outrun her future
- Wanda’s timeline is broken, causing her to age faster than the other survivors
- Wanda’s health meter has been replaced by an age meter
- In Wanda’s old age, she learns how to utilize shadow magic more effectively, and relies on it to make up for her declining strength
- Wanda can craft pocket watches to:
- Restore her youth
- Manipulate her space in time
- Return fallen survivors to their point in time before death
- Rip holes through space and time
- Harness shadow magic to defend herself
- Fix a save/load issue where items sent through a wormhole could get removed from the world.
- Fixed a rare caves world generation crash.
Hallowed Nights + QOL2021
Quality of Life Update!
- Server admins and local hosts can now pause the game.
- Chat now has a history of the last 100 messages and persists between the character select screen, forest, and caves.
- Added profanity filtering. This can be disablled in the options menu or configured in your Steam Community Content Preferences.
- All creatures can now be affected by buffs
- The Bee Queen Crown, Bone Armor, Bone Helm, Shadow Thurible, and Spiderhat can now be deconstructed.
- Growth Formula Starter and Composting Bin now require an Alchemy Engine to prototype.
- Reduced the ingredients for crafting the Premier Gardeneer Hat and Moon Rock Walls
- Improved the Pick/Axe’s durability and damage.
- Moongleams and Infused Moon Shards now take longer to spoil.
- Mouse and Keyboard actions can now be unbound in the controls option menu.
Bug Fix Highlights!
- Fixed a bug causing mods between the server and client to desync when starting a server with a poor connection to steam.
- Fixed a bug where Wigfrid would gain inspiration twice when using ranged attacks
- Wigfrid now properly calculates inspiration based on the actual damage done. This means buffs, debuffs, and electric damage now affect her inspiration gain. The target’s buffs and protective states, like a hiding Slurtle, will also affect her inspiration gain. Note: The inspiration gain rate has been adjusted to account for her natural +25% damage multiplier.
- Fixed a save/load issue with the Fire Staff and Ice Staff projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where the Winged Sail would not save/load its state when built on land.
- Fixed a bug where spiderdens on boats could grow again if you removed den decorations from them.
- Fixed the character stuttering while hopping on or off a boat while lag compensation is enabled.
- Fixed a movement speed bug when amphibious creatures are in the water and fail to jump onto a boat.
- Fixed a bug allowing the wardrobe to reskin your character to other characters skins.
- Slow-Down Rounds now work on phase 2 of the Celestial Champion.
- Fixed a bug causing retargeting (while holding F) to not take into account whether the creature is dead.
- Fixed a crash when dying from the Celestial Altar by hammering it during a moonstorm..
- Fixed a bug causing Skitter Squids to go invisible when thawing out from being frozen in the water.
Terraria crossover – Eye for an Eye
- Added the Terrarium, which can be found hidden somewhere in the world.
- Added the Eye of Terror, which can be defeated to obtain Milky Whites and the Eye Mask.
- Added the Twins of Terror, which can be defeated to obtain the Shield of Terror.
- Added new boss statues.
- Added the Suspicious Peeper and the Friendly Peeper.
- Added two new Crock Pot recipes, Frozen Banana Daiquiri and Bunny Stew.
- Added Terraria-themed World Settings and World Generation presets for the Forest and the Caves.
- Added Terraria-themed skins.
- We also increased the resolution for several older items in the game.
Wolfgang revamp & Winter’s Feast
Here are the details:
- Instead of being directly connected to his hunger, Wolfgang’s forms are now controlled by a new Might Meter.
- Filling the Might Meter requires Wolfgang to work out using one of his new craftable items
- The meter goes down over time and the draining rate is determined by Wolfgang’s Hunger, the hungrier he is, the faster it goes down
- Wolfgang’s linear values are now constants
- Wolfgang freezes and overheats faster when in Wimpy form, but slower while Mighty
- When Mighty Wolfgang can carry heavy items faster. He does not lose Might while carrying heavy objects
- Mighty Wolfgang works faster when chopping wood, mining or hammering things
- Wolfgang is a more efficient rower when Mighty
- His speed no longer changes with his forms
- Wolfgang’s hunger and health are now at a maximum of 200 regardless of his form
- Wolfgang sanity rate changes depending on the number of friends and enemies in his company
- Deals more damage when Mighty and less when Wimpy. Also takes extra damage in Wimpy form
- Wolfgang can build a Gym Station structure
- Player will need to use the gym to gain mightiness
- Players can load the gym with different heavy items to change its effectiveness
- Consumes hunger as players work out
- Wolfgang can craft a consumable Dumbbell item to restore his Might on the go. It does not consume hunger and can be used as a weapon
Year of the Catcoon
Year of the Catcoon:
- Catcoon hairballs will include a Red Pouch for the duration of the event.
- 8 Kitcoons are hidden around the world.
- Build the Catcoon Shrine and place any feather on it to gain access to the event craftables.
- Build a Kitcoon Nursery to provide a home for your found Kitcoons.
- Place 3 or more Kitcoons back to a Nursery to enable playing Hide-and-Seek with the Kitcoons to earn more Red Pouches.
- Having trouble finding Kitcoons? Hire a Ticoon at the Catcoon Shrine to help track them down.
- Hollow Stumps will be retrofitted into worlds that have lost them all.
- Added support for mouse buttons 4 and 5
- Catcoons will now play with Cawnival decorations
- Catcoons will now hold on to items they pick up (previously the items were deleted).
- Catcoons will now place items they collect in their Hollow Stump.
- Survivors can now rummage through Hollow Stumps.
- Hollow Stumps will respawn over time if they have been destroyed.
- The Gym will no longer disappear when Wolfgang despawns while using it.
- Fixed a crash when mods delete Wanda’s Backstep Watch position markers.
- Fixed a netbook mode issue when a server has a modified tick rate.
March QOL Update
Crafting Menu Features
- Redesigned the Crafting UI
- Moved from items being in a specific tab to a filter approach, which allows players to easily find the items they are looking for.
- Recipes can be added to a favorites
- Recipes can be pinned to the side of the screen for quick crafting
- Use the text search to find items by their localized name.
- The size of the crafting menu can be scaled separately from the rest of the HUD.
- Players who use controllers can:
- Move and rotate the camera while the crafting menu is open
- Use the right analog stick to navigate through the pinned recipes and craft them without opening the crafting menu
- Wolfgang now gains a small amount of mightiness while performing physical activity, such as chopping and mining.
- Improved the efficiency, durability and ingredient cost for all dumbbells.
- Running with dumbbells equipped pauses the mightiness drain.
- Increased the top rowing speed when Wolfgang is Mighty
- The Ancient Guardian fight has been redesigned.
- Items within a treasure chest can now be used when crafting.
- Hound wave frequency has been reduced and Varglets will appear after the first year.
- Fire and Ice hounds can now be adjusted in the world settings
- Adjusted the crafting recipes for a number of items
- Terra Firma Tamper and Tackle Receptacle now allow you to prototype the recipe, so you will not have to stand beside one every time you wish to craft their items.
- And more!
After the wiring to their long-unused empathy module is repaired, WX-78 finds themselves suddenly reconnecting with memories they’d hoped to keep buried.
- WX-78 can create circuits that can be installed to unlock special abilities.
- WX-78 can unplug their circuits by utilizing a Circuit Extractor. Unfortunately, this means losing any charge that the circuits were taking up!
- WX-78 learns how to construct circuits by scanning organics with their Bio Scanalyzer.
- The Bio Scanalyzer also produces Bio Data, which is used to create circuits, alongside material from the scanned organic.
- WX-78’s circuits are powered by their electrical charge meter. The meter restores itself over time, and can also be restored by other means.
- If WX-78 gets too wet, they begin losing electricity. If they run out of electricity, they begin to lose health.
- WX-78 also loses electricity when they are starving, as they no longer have the energy to maintain their charge level.
- WX-78 can eat gears to regain health, sanity, and hunger. If WX-78 dies, they will drop some of the gears that they have eaten.
- Clockworks are less aggressive towards WX-78.
- Additional notes: after downloading this update, you can get nine mystery boxes from the various events that took place during these updates (that’s 36 skins in total). Make sure to claim your present before October 15th!
- Source: Klei Entertainment
How to download updates for Don’t Starve Together for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Don’t Starve Together, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
- ← McPixel 3 (Switch): all the updates
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Original Soundtrack to be released on March 22nd in Japan →
Founder and main writer for Perfectly Nintendo. Tried really hard to find something funny and witty to put here, but had to admit defeat.
He is exceptional at gathering wood so turf and other basing materials are easier to produce. If you are interested in expanding your base more, he's a good choice.Does Maxwell lose sanity? ›
In DLCs, thanks to his Sanity regeneration, Maxwell will not lose Sanity even with 100 Wetness while holding wet Items.What's the latest version of Don't starve together? ›
- 1.1 October 21, 2022.
- 1.2 October 20, 2022.
- 1.3 October 11, 2022.
- 1.4 October 7, 2022.
- 1.5 October 6, 2022.
- 1.6 October 4, 2022.
- 1.7 October 3, 2022.
- 1.8 September 10, 2022.
One of the most basic but beneficial characters for players to start with is Wilson. He might seem like nothing special, but for beginners, he's a given. Wilson does not require any experience to play with and is the main protagonist in the game.